Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fertlizer Friday Flaunt your Flowers-New Bloomers!

I'm joining my friend Tootsie this week for Fertlizer Friday/Flaunt your Flowers. I always enjoy visiting her blog and seeing everyone's weekly posts.


I am still "bloomerless" in my landscape and I desperately need to go buy some fresh flowers this weekend to cheer up my home.

These are some beautiful bloomers from a trip to California we took last year..they make me happy especially when snow is still on the ground outside.

I love these hot colored zinnas..they don't do well in my yard but I love seeing them in mass plantings.

This hanging petunia was so pretty and fragrant hanging under a metal arbor.

I love this fucshia...it get's too hot for these in Oklahoma's summer..another reason I need a greenhouse!

They were just bringing out the mums in September when we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment