Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Bloomin' Flowers

I have so many flowers blooming right now I decided I'd best do
it in 2 posts. I can't believe I'm posting 2 days in a row! I explained a while
back how I've been so busy working outside I haven't had time to blog or hardly
visit anyone. I really miss it! How am I going to continue to learn if I can't
run around visiting your posts? I've also had some Doctors appointments in the
city (1 1/2 hours drive) and decided while I'm there I should do some shopping
to find something to wear for the class reunion I have coming up. Ug - a shopper I aint!
I'm not even doing Fertilizer Friday today because it wouldn't be fair to join in and then not go visit the whole list. Now that it's too hot for me to go outside I've got to do some work in the house before Bob trades me in on a new model. One that does something besides work out in the flowers all day long (weather permitting).
Purple Spiderwort
Pinkish purple SpiderwortVeronica Giles Van Hees

Salvia May Night

White Campanula, that I got from Doris' place and is it ever tall.
Purple Campanula
Campanula Blue Waterfall
Campanula Cherry Bells
This is the Yarrow that Sweet Bay sent me and it's just a beautiful bright pinkish
purple color. It's already making new plants so I'll be able to put it
everywhere to enjoy next year. I know Sweet Bay is taking a much needed break
from blogging right now but I still wanted to put a link to her blog. But when I
did for some reason I lost this whole post and had to start over again. Not
going there again . . .
Barberry Rosy Glow
Dianthus
Clematis Jackmanii
Lychnis Rose Campion
I got 2 primitive benches from Doris so I decided to set one out in the
'monster' garden with some of my more primitive containers on and around it. I
think it looks kind of cute. Now to find a home for the other one. They are
surrounded by Liatris, Siberian Irises and Soapwort which tries to take over the
whole bed and that's how it got the name 'monster' garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment