Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fertilizer Friday . . . Still Blooming

It's Fertilizer Friday so be sure to go over and visit our hostess Tootsie after you leave here and see what's blooming in everyone's gardens! And while you’re there why not join in on the fun. The Dinnerplate Dahlia is still trying to make it but I don't think it will. It's about 'teacup' size now.
This Dahlia must have had it's Cheerios . . . look how this stem stretched up above the others.
Red Valerian has got to be the winner of the year for longest blooming. It's still going strong!Red Valerian has got to be the winner of the year for longest blooming. It's still going strong!
I laid a stem of Baby's Breath on the Snow In Summer. Looks pretty together, doesn't it?
This is the bright orange Geranium the lady sold me saying it was pink. It's losing color and looks really pretty now.
I hope my Cleome re seeds. This one is new to me and came up from seed. I want lots now!
Bachelor Button
Begonia
Malva Zebrina still going crazy!
Sedum Autumn Joy
Soapwort
There are still Campanulas, Snapdragons, Dianthus, Asters, Mums, Spanish Lavender, Fuchsias, Dahlias, Begonias, Primula, Petunias, Purple Heart, Geraniums, Roses and Bleeding Heart showing their last blooms of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment