Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fertilizer Friday - What's Blooming?

It's Fertilizer Friday so be sure to go over and visit our hostess Tootsie after you leave here and see what's blooming in everyone's gardens! And while you’re there why not join in on the fun The Aster is blooming and putting on a nice purple show.
This is a new little flower that apparently showed up from the seeds I sprinkled. Anyone know what it is?
These showed up in a pot in my greenhouse earlier this season. They look like Snapdragons but they don't stand up well. I also found some out in my flower beds.
The Dinnerplate Dahlia has lots of buds but is it going to make it in time? I'm thinking I might get to see a smidge of color if I'm lucky but not much more than that. Maybe the weather will stay nice and prove me wrong. I hope so.
Another shot of the two of them.
And one last close up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my friend! have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete