Monday, June 14, 2010

Clematis Josephine Blooming For Fertilizer Friday

It's Fertilizer Friday and everyone is flaunting their flowers so when ya get
done here be sure to link over to Tootsies place from the bottom of my page and
see what she and everyone else is up to.
Today the star of my show is Clematis Josephine. First, because she is so beautiful with her huge pom pom in the center and second, because last year we thought we lost her after her move
the year before. Now I'm thinking maybe she's going to be happy here after
all.
I showed one of the Peony blooms but now more have opened so I'm showing it
again. The pink ones haven't opened yet.
Red Valerian is getting ready for it's all summer show. It just keeps giving and
giving.
I think my new Lilac, the dwarf Miss Kim is opened completely up now. She looks
pretty with the lavendar Siberian Irises behind her.
Heuchera Snow Angel is getting ready to bloom. I discovered this one in Tina's garden.
The Bleeding Hearts are barely blooming and later than everyone elses as usual, even
my neighbors. It will be moved in the fall to a happier home.
Columbine Cardinal Song.
Not sure who this Columbine is but it's frilly and dainty.
Hardy Geranium
Snow In Summer with some Dianthus behind it.
One of the Verbascums.
A pink Lupine this week is on the way.
My Columbine that blooms 2 different colors.
The clumps of little wild Irises pop up all over my woodland garden and some along
the edges of the yard.

I've seen black Lithodora all over our county. That cold week we had tried to kill it
off for everyone but black or not it still bloomed and is turning green now.

No comments:

Post a Comment