Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Up Close & Personal With an Evening Grosbeak

Today is our '27th' wedding anniversary so we're going to run away for a couple
of days. But before we go I thought I'd leave you with these great pictures that
Bob took of an Evening Grosbeak that came up on the deck and had a conversation
with him.
I was gone and this little guy came up on the deck. Bob talked
to him for a minute and he even waited while Bob went and got the old camera. He
said this guy was only about a foot or less away from him.
WOW! How come this never happens to me!!!
They continued talking.
Still listening . . .
These are some I had taken in the last couple of days. More Evening Grosbeaks -
getting as many as they can on the feeder for a bite.

The happy little couple.
She poses for me.
A little kiss? Must be their anniversary too - that or they're still dating.
More show up for a bite.
And even more . . . how cute is the one on top peeking down?
See ya when we get back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment