Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pesky Varments

About 2 years ago someone told me how to get rid
of those pesky squirrels in my yard. We have too many
of them in our area, At this point I was willing to try anything
because nothing else worked. I have tried replellants,
Hot pepper powder etc...
So she told me use Orange oil, the kind you use for baking.
Well, I did and it does work! when I sprinkle it around my
flowers, and dip my bulbs before I plant them I noticed they
stopped coming into my yard all together! And another tip she
told me if you want Skunks from coming around they hate the
smell of Juicy fruit gum. My neighbor and I put the gum outside in
front of our house to see if it actually works, of course it sounds a
bit funny to do this but why not? our dogs were getting sprayed
by skunks way to often, so we did put the gum out there and I
have not seen anymore skunks! by the way do you know what
gets the smell of skunk off of your dogs? Woolite does! believe it
or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment