Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What's Blooming Now



The reblooming irises are finally in bloom,
this variety has such a

sweet fragrance to them.



The Japanese Knotweed is growing nicely, I
planted this one in the morning

sun so it will grow larger and have more color
than grown in the shade.


I also planted a Flax, this year I am planting
more blue flowers to give

the garden more color.


I just love daisies especially the yellows and
oranges.



Gazenias are one of my favorite annuals, it's
pretty neat how they

close their blooms at night.


One of my cactuses bloom has opened it's so cute
and very tiny, about

the size of my pinky finger nail. Things that
make ya go hmmm.....and

...a bloom here....a bloom
there....everywhere...I must have too much

time on my hands! but gardening is a wonderful
thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment