Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Water Fountain


Just placed my water fountain outside today, I
bought a water lettuce and
a water hyacinth.
I was happy to find this variety of hens and
chicks called cobweb. It
really looks like a spider's web on the foliage
but it's part of this plant.
Oh, and I found a Metallica Echeveria and I just
love it.
My Succulent and Cactus Rack I just finished
putting away
most of my pots to make room for the Cactuses
and Succulents.
Now that I bought a Cobweb hens and chicks I
don't have a place
to plant it, so maybe I'll bring it indoors for
the winter as a house
plant. I did take a few cuttings to root,
hopefully I'll be able to find
a spot for it. It is a gorgeous day today, and
hope everyone is having
a great time in their gardens this
weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment