Friday, February 5, 2010

Terrarium Craze

Lately I've been getting into the terrarium
craze thanks
to Fern & Mossery ;) , she is always
showing such nice
moss terrariums and I have been seeing them
everywhere.
Well here is some more that I have condured up.
I made them for the natural look and a little
different.\___________________________


I had one of these candle lantern in the garage
from
last year, I never used it yet so I placed some
natural
dried pods and some moss at the bottom.
_____________________________


Since this hanging candle holder has a small
opening on
it I just placed some moss into it.
_________________________


In this little jar I have a small cutting of a
Creeping Pilea
plant inside with small rocks and a little
moss.
________________________

I used this little jar and placed some small
rocks on the
bottom with moss, looks great on the small
shelf.
__________________________


and would you believe what jumped into my cart
while I was
at Pier One today? a cute terrarium..
______________________________

I took this small bottle and put small pebbles
in the bottom
and moss on top.
__________________________


The baby tear plants sure likes it inside this
large
jar, I don't cover the top completely. I still
am going
to get some of the hanging glass vases for the
real moss
terrariums, that project will take a little
more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment