Saturday, May 1, 2010

Amaryllis Blooming For Fertilizer Friday

I purchased my Amaryllis a little later than everyone else I guess. Consequently
I got to enjoy all of your shows early and now mine later.
It says it's Appleblossom and shows that it is a cream color with a pinky peachy
stripe.
Like someone else said when their Appleblossom opened up - NOT!!! It's almost a
reddish orange. The back is streaked but the front is pretty bright and
solid.
What can I say - it's huge with 4 big blooms and a 5th on on the way. I guess I can't
complain since I have a big flower blooming in my living room in January.
It's Fertilizer Friday so be sure to go over and visit our
hostess Tootsie after you leave
here and see what's blooming in everyone's gardens! And while you’re there why
not join in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment