Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Birds Are Finally Here . . .

The birds have finally showed up at our place but the weather hasn't been that
agreeable for taking pictures. I'm still struggling with this new camera. I
don't get it - I know it's a good camera but I'm ready to go back to my old one
because I'm not happy with my pictures at all. I've gotten some good close ones
but anything small or farther away I'm just not liking. How hard can
auto be?
I don't know all of the birds so I'm mostly just showing pictures today. We've had a lot of new ones the last few days. I do know that this is a Robin. ;-)
Stellar's Jay. I always seem to take more than one of these guys - they can be a pain in
the bumper because they hog all of the food but they are so animated in
pictures.

Hummingbird
Junco
I don't know what this little guy is.
Towhee
This fat little guy is new here.
2 different kinds of Hummingbirds.

I'm not sure that I like the numbers of pigeons that showed up the last few
days.
I think this is an Evening Grosbeak.








Finch?

No comments:

Post a Comment