Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lot's Of Color Showing For Fertilizer Friday

It's Fertilizer Friday and everyone is flaunting their flowers
so when ya get done here be sure to link over to Tootsies place at the bottom
and see what she and everyone else is up to.
I was really surprised to
see as much color as I did when walking around getting pictures. Lots is getting
ready to bloom.
This is the Knautia that gave
me.
Johnny Jump Up.
Columbine Clementine Rose.
London Pride is just starting to open with it's cute little bloom.
London Pride's cute little bloom. Told ya it was cute!
I finally got my Weigela My Monet which is a dwarf.
And while I was at it these were half price - I'm going to lay it on it's side with
flowers spilling out of it.
The strawberry plant is getting flowers on it.
My first Alliums.
Opening up.
The Yarrow that Sweet Bay sent me is already making babies!
I hink this is my Red Valerian.
Heuchera Plum Pudding.
Not sure about this, could be a weed.
Crabapple Tree
The Peony Poppies are growing.
The Rhodies are starting to show color.
Irises are ready to burst open.
Snow In Summer and Serbian Bellflower Blue Waterfall or Campanula
poscharskyana.
Tulips.
Meadow Rue.
A little Weigela I have in the greenhouse is already blooming.
Crimson King Maple.
Lily Of The Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment