Monday, September 7, 2009

Fertilizer Friday - Flaunt Those Flowers!

It's Fertilizer Friday so be sure to go over and visit our hostess Tootsie and see what's blooming in everyone's gardens after fertilizing every Friday! And while you’re there why not join in on the fun.One of my favorite plants is Rose of Sharon 'Minerva' that I have to wait all summer to see her bloom. No, we didn't have more rain - I was watering before taking the pictures. Another angle.

A purple Hardy Lobelia
My little Begonia is turning white. Maybe I put it in too much shade.
Anyone know what this flower is? It just started growing under one of my Hostas.
One of my new plants this year Veronica spicata 'Giles van Hees' just starting to bloom.
Anyone know what this one is? It came up from some seeds I sprinkled. The foliage sort of resembles a fancy Lupine. It's just starting to bloom but I got anxious.
A little annual Dahlia.
I think I'll try to hold over this Geranium - it's so frilly and pretty.
Bob's little miniature rose that he babied on the deck so the deer wouldn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment