Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fertilizer Friday . . .

It's Fertilizer Friday so be sure to go over and visit our hostess Tootsie and see what's blooming in everyone's gardens after fertilizing every Friday! Join in on the fun while you're there too.
Self Heal

Campanula - in my treasure 'Hometown Hardware' wheelbarrow

Gee, the deer missed this Red Valerian - thank goodness I still have a couple to bloom.

More Campanula in an old milk jug


A different color Spiderwort

This Peach Leaf Bellflower Campanula Persiciflolia is my showiest right now - if I keep it deadheaded I think it blooms all summer.

Carnations you can smell a mile away

Catmint Walkers Low - to the left you can see the other Red Valerian stripped by deer

My cobweb Hens & Chicks with a bloom - don't know the name of these but they are the tiniest I have - about the size of a cooked pea.

My cobweb Hens & Chicks with a bloom - don't know the name of these but they are the tiniest I have - about the size of a cooked pea.

A pink Salvia my sister gave me no name also

Looks like the Lacecap Hydrangea will put on a show this year thanks to our acid clay soil. I was going to change it until people kept telling me it was such a brilliant blue and they loved it that way. So I went and bought a pink one and put in in a pot so I can keep the soil controlled.

The Phlox are getting ready to bloom.

Spirea Little Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment