Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fertilizer Friday . . .

It's Fertilizer Friday so be sure to go over and visit our hostess Tootsie and see what's blooming in everyone's gardens after fertilizing religiously every Friday! Join in on the fun while you're there too

Delphinium
A fuchsia colored Spiderwort - the purple one bloomed earlier - it was an experiement I put in a really bright location and they like part shade. The one in the sunny location is doing great so now I know I can put them just about anywhere.
Salvia May Night
Dwarf Snapdragons
Poppies
Purple Spanish Lavender

This Snapdragon stayed green all winter and is now blooming great. My other 2 I had died back but came back growing on the old wood. Sure has me puzzled.

Sweet William 'Sooty'
Weigela not sure of name - this one is full size where my other I believe is a dwarf

Yellow Daylilies

No comments:

Post a Comment