Monday, August 31, 2009

Went To Town To Find Some Blooms

I had to take my computer into town the other day for some repairs and decided that since nothing was blooming up here at my place I'd take some pictures down below so I'd have some color to enjoy. Being up higher my flowers bloom a couple of weeks behind everyone else. I had to drop a couple of antiques off at the shop and across the street was this nice color spot I thought I'd start off with. Love the ivy going up the old brick building. I couldn't resist this one - what a beautiful picture. It was a little too far away for me to see what the pink was blooming with the yellow daffodils.
Nice little Weeping Pussywillow tree I think. I love the trunk.
Now this one still looked brown, I'm just not sure and didn't want to walk over to it and be too obvious (like I wasn't obvious sitting there taking pictures). But I will definitely check back to see what colors will be happening in that show.
On my way home not too far from my place I saw this great picture - well it would have been great had they been a little closer and the car engine didn't have the slightest vibration, just enough to keep it a little blury. I know it isn't of flowers but I thought you'd enjoy seeing it.
On my way home not too far from my place I saw this great picture - well it would have been great had they been a little closer and the car engine didn't have the slightest vibration, just enough to keep it a little blury. I know it isn't of flowers but I thought you'd enjoy seeing it.


When I got even closer to home, about a block away I saw another herd but they were a little bit too far away to get any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment