Sunday, August 30, 2009

Flaunt Those Flowers Fertilizer Friday

Today is Tootsies Flaunt Those Flowers Fertilizer Friday. So head over to Tootsie Time and see who's showing off their flowers today.
Looks like a Peony doesn't it? It's an Armeria like this.
This Dianthus Floral Lace Violet has one bloom on it - it's just starting and will bloom all summer I believe.
A Pink Hardy Geranium just starting to bloom.
Pretty isn't it - the purple one is starting too but I didn't get a picture yet.
Here's another Columbine blooming and I don't know it's name.
The Phlox are doing good - in spite of a kazillion fir needles.

My pink and white Lupine is opening - can't wait to see it - to see if it's the right color for starters! This one was new last year and apparently doesn't grow very fast. It's Rock Jasmine Androsace Sarmentosa. Anyone familiar with it? It's pretty and in my color so I had to have it.
My Spiderwort is starting to bloom. One of my favorites - in the fuchsia color is my real favorite but I love the 2 colors together even better.

One of my Weigelas is opening and I don't know the name of this one. It's just getting started.

Jacobs Ladder is finally blooming and I can smell the grape scent. It took long enough.
I thought it was kind of interesting that this cone fell from clear up in a fir tree and landed right in the middle of the Crocus looking like it was a big bloom. I guess this is a Crocus - I thought it was the one that bloomed early then layed around on the ground all summer looking like crap and then bloomed again in the fall. Maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment