Tuesday, July 7, 2009

And The Winner Is . . .


First I would like to thank everyone for coming and reading my posts, for putting up with my sometimes being silly, boring and whatever else I have to offer each day. I still find it hard to believe that I actually muddled my way through 100 posts when the day before I started I barely knew what a blog was. Guess now my big challenge will be to try and think of 100 more and still have someone coming back to read it. Ahhhh Diane will . . . ;-)
Now for the winner of the print to celebrate my 100th post.


I had Bob hold the basket and draw - it looks like he grabbed a couple but only came out with one in the end - guess his hands were too big for the small pieces of paper in the basket


And the winner is Victoria at Our Life In Idaho.The rain we need so much started right as I took the picture and smeared the ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment