Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blooming In My Gardens

My bleeding heart looked like this and in a short time . . . now it's opening up. Or it's trying but we're back to rain again!
Here's my wild bleeding heart opening up.
I ran into town yesterday and right down from our house I saw a mass showing of pink, came back and it's about 12 feet or more of wild bleeding hearts blooming in the ditch! How exciting!
My new Heuchera 'snow angel' is even trying to bloom in our drizzle.
Creeping Phlox subulata 'Nico'
The Armeria is loaded with buds and blooms - what a show it's going to be!
My Camellia blooms got a little bigger but never reached full size and only a few.
The Campanula is getting taller and fuller.
This Columbine gets between 3 and 4 feet tall with the blooms sticking up.
It's loaded with buds just waiting for the sun to come back so they can burst open.
Another Columbine waiting too - I think it's Clementine Rose.
I was pretty happy to see these little sprouts peeking through because I thought I lost it last year. It's Platycodon 'Astra Double Lavender' or Balloon Flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment