Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Birds and Butterflies

Bob went to use his ladder one day leaned up against the side of the house and found a Robin's nest. So much for that plan. After they got bigger we could see them squeezed in that little nest with their heads sticking out.

The same day I took the picture above Mama Robin brought out the babies. I took this picture while talking to the little guy.

He turned and looked at me.

Then turned even more and posed with his little frowny face.

This butterfly sat on the hose one day for an hour at least. Napping?

There were 3 of them on these Petunias but I missed that picture.

Tomorrow will be my 100th post so I thought I'd show our day trip yesterday to a touristy little town where I picked up a cute little item in one of the shops there for a drawing. We also went to a 15 acre nursery and completely wore ourselves out. So be sure and check back and get in on the drawing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment