Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's Fertilizer Friday . . . Flaunt Your Flowers!

It's Fertilizer Friday - let's see what's blooming . . .

It's Fertilizer Friday so be sure to go over and visit our hostess Tootsie and see what's blooming in everyone's gardens after fertilizing every Friday! Join in on the fun while you're there too.I just got this Beauty Berry Profusion less than a month ago and it needed some TLC and it has little berries on it already. I was really surprised!


This is another Campanula I have. It's a small one about 10" tall but the bloom is big like my tall Peachleaf. It's called Carpathian Harebell Blue Chips.

I believe this is Clematis Jackmanii - it was given to us and blooms like crazy.


Hot pink Ice Plant - Delosperma something.
The Lilies are blooming - they made it without a nibble!!!

A new dark one - I did a swap with the neighbor and she didn't know the name of it. A beautiful dark one.

Lychness

Malva Zebrina or known as a small Hollyhock
Red Hot Pokers
My bloomin' stairs filled with Wolley Thyme didn't bloom in every stair. Hmmm what to do. I have another set on the other side of the yard. We lined them up with the 2 stairways coming off of the deck for easier access to the upper yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment