Monday, July 13, 2009

He’s So Cute I’ll Serve Him Huckleberries

This little guy was hanging out on the deck. He was below the suet so I figured he could smell it and was thinking of a way to climb up there and get some.



After all the Black-Headed Grosbeak and the Western Tanager were getting to eat it.

And she’s even letting the big guy (Stellar's Jay) have some.



I’m just gonna go over and get some . . .And he heads the other direction over to my new Blue Huckleberry Bush.

I’ve got to stretch a little more to reach the good ones.

And proceeds to sit there and munch on them.

And he was just cute enough to get away with it so I could get a few pictures. Now the bush is planted so it’s open season because I can’t see it around the house. Hope I get to taste some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment